mxr => dxr migration

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:06:37 UTC 2016

> *Subject:*Re: mxr => dxr migration

Dear Jim,

no what I meant is an OpenSearch engine at mycroft.org

here are the old ones (which are now defunct b/c of the migration)

http://mycroftproject.com/search-engines.html?name=mxr

Clicking any of the links installs the mxr search engine in Firefox. Searching for
dxr, I only get m-c repo results:

http://mycroftproject.com/search-engines.html?name=dxr

Having the search engine as a drop down was a great productivity enhancement. Doesn
anyone know how to create an OpenSearch engine like that so we can add dxr / comm
central search again?

thanks,
   Axel