Fwd: Splitting inner and outer windows

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Tue Jan 26 18:42:44 UTC 2016

I saw this on platform, and it is one of those massive gecko changes
that will break us, but that should have a straightforward mapping into
comm-central.

Looking at the bug, I see changes in core code like:

-  nsCOMPtr<nsIDOMWindow> DOMWindow;
+  nsCOMPtr<mozIDOMWindowProxy> DOMWindow;

Yes we'll have to accommodate this, but fixing gecko breakages is pretty
much our bread and butter activity these days. I have not looked deeper
to see if there are larger implications of this.

:rkent