My personal agenda for TB 52

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Fri Jan 22 18:34:03 UTC 2016

On 22/01/2016 16:23, ace wrote:
> Yes, it could be interesting if we had a wikipage or some list of what
> larger projects people are working on in the longer term.

Well, I really wanted to start a discussion about which areas need
attention.

For example, there's no point in investing time into (somewhat
unimportant) better (multi-)language support if we need all hands on
deck for a transition to a different platform.

There is no point in adding a HTML view if we're deciding to move to a
different editor which might already have a HTML view, for example:
https://textbox.io/wysiwyg-html-editor/

There is also no point in fiddling around in C++ code in the
compose/send pipeline if the code is being replaced with JS next week.

I'm a little disappointed that my post had no replies apart from yours.
I was hoping to start a planning discussion, very appropriate for a
planning e-mail list ;-)

Jorg K.