Thunderbird Project TB/Addressbook/Ensemble -- Volunteer

Dominique C. dcouot at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 14:29:50 UTC 2016

Hi James,

My name is Dominique and I am another normal user. I've been looking toward a new address book for TB for years. I am not a programmer by any standard but I'm participating in several translation projects for various open source projects. So if you need more hands for this project, I'll be willing to help.

Dominique