Do only 28 people care about the future of Thunderbird? Please vote!

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Fri Feb 26 14:56:34 UTC 2016

On 2/26/2016 9:36 AM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> On 2/26/2016 5:40 AM, Gervase Markham <gerv at mozilla.org> wrote:
>> On 25/02/16 23:26, Chris Ramsden wrote:
>>> My concern was more the validity of my vote (did I use the appropriate
>>> email address?) rather than its "deliverability".
>
>> We are emailing people whose votes are invalid for some reason.
>
> Will you be publishing a list of people whose votes you counted?
>
> If you weren't planning on it, I would make the case that you
> absolutely, unequivocally should.
>
> Not their vote, mind you, just that they voted.

This should not be done, for two reasons:
- The vote process was (appropriately IMO) advertised as being anonymous
- whether someone voted or not is their own business
- When the voting process was posted, with in impartial vote counter, no
objections were raised on this point at that time. Now is not the item
to change the process.