Thunderbird Project TB/Addressbook/Ensemble -- Volunteer

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Fri Feb 26 14:39:51 UTC 2016

Hi James,
working with Thunderbird since more than 20 years and always have had a
hard time with the different "features" of the Addressbook, I'm more
than pleased to see a change for a real big improvement -- a complete
replacement.

Basically I'm a "normal" user with some experience with FX/TB add-on
development. So if this is sufficient for the profile of a volunteer,
I'm ready to assist.

Guenter
Reminderfox Team