Do only 28 people care about the future of Thunderbird? Please vote!

Jim squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:37:04 UTC 2016

For what it's worth, I intentionally chose not to vote because I have no
real opinion one way or the other. It seems to me that my goals for
Thunderbird differ pretty strongly from the Council (I don't really believe
in making Thunderbird an enterprise mail client, whereas the Council seems
much more open to the idea), but I don't feel that's enough to vote "No". I
suppose I could send in a vote that explicitly says "No opinion", but I'm
not sure that actually contributes in any real way.

- Jim