Do only 28 people care about the future of Thunderbird? Please vote!

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Feb 25 17:47:56 UTC 2016

As of yesterday, according to Gerv only 28 people had cast a vote in the
ongoing process to confirm a reorganized Thunderbird Council. That is a
turnout of less than 15% of the people eligible to vote, and that is too
few.

I strongly encourage you to participate in this voting process. I've
copied Gerv's instructions below. You have less than two days to do this!

:rkent