Example: Why I believe we need a new HTML editor

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 01:37:58 UTC 2016

On 21/02/2016 4:59 AM, Axel Grude wrote:

> bottom reply:

I use Kaosmos HTML editor,  not as much work space,  but it just works
mostly. As my HTML is usually "pasted in" work space is not all that
important to me.  Having said that,  my needs are mostly simple.  I am
"reporting" what I hear in support forums and while I can do interesting
things with HTML and CSS, most users can not and are frustrated by the
fact.  It is also probably time we sorted out the Audio issues in Bug
515082.  Be it voice mail, greeting from the grand kids or a your fired
sound byte, we do support the media,  but fail with the issue of user
control.