Example: Why I believe we need a new HTML editor

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 18:29:00 UTC 2016

bottom reply:

You can probably do pretty much anything you has described. But you need to know HTML
and CSS. And probably us the Stationery Addon in order to edit the HTML source code
(in its mostly broken HTML tab). So in my mind adding a UI for things like colored
tables, background images. I think a built in HTML code editor (tab) would be a good start

There were some fixes around font sizes (and lengthy discussions on it) so you might
find this better once Tb45.0 lands.

Clipboard cross compatibility with Microsoft Editors is a big difficult ask, and
probably not worth the effort if we had built in table formatting.

Axel