Thunderbird Council: Voting Process

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Fri Feb 19 18:35:36 UTC 2016

A few additions:

Gervase Markham wrote on 16.02.2016 13:24:
> To vote, please send an email to:
>
> thunderbird-vote at mozilla.org
>
> from the email address which is subscribed to tb-planning at mozilla.org.
> Votes must clearly indicate "Yes" or "No", in English.

Please sent with a simple "Yes" or "No".
Please put it in the subject of the email, that will make it easier for
Gerv and me to process.

> The email address above sends copies of the voting emails to the
> scrutineers, Gervase Markham and Ben Bucksch, who has kindly agreed to
> serve in this capacity alongside me. Both scrutineers commit to keeping
> the votes confidential.

I confirm that I will keep the votes confidential.

If you disagree with the process of this vote in a general principle
basis, you can vote "No" - even if you agree with the proposed Council
members. A "No" vote shall not be considered that you necessarily
disagree with the proposed persons.

Obviously, as the vote is secret, there is no point in including a
justification in your vote email - Gerv and me would not be able to
publish it.

Thanks,

Ben