Thunderbird Council: Voting Process

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 03:16:47 UTC 2016

On 17/02/2016 9:14 PM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) wrote:
<huge snip>

> I can assure you it was approved. And I have your email in my folder,
> so it definitely went through the list. Apparently you did not get a
> copy of your own message with Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:27:47 +0100.

I have it here as well.
One thing I have noticed with this list is I never get my own posts
back.  I do not know if it is something Google does or the listserv.
but my money is on the listserv.

Matt

--
“Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.” /― Friedrich
von Schiller, Die Jungfrau von Orleans /