Example: Why I believe we need a new HTML editor

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 00:44:56 UTC 2016

Dear Jörg,

I made the video using the beta. Didn't actually /use /composer in that profile yet :)

Just tested (45.0beta) but I guess I am missing a setting to "activate" that behavior
(still have to enter enter)? I would have liked if it was just "fixed" for HTML users.
Like it works in outlook and all other good HTML editors including Confluence and
Sharepoint. <p> should be default, period.

Axel
Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)
AMO Editor Get Thunderbird!