Future of Thunderbird - fix it, or total rewrite? WAS Re: What happened to hiring an architect?

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 10:58:06 UTC 2016

> *Subject:*Re: Future of Thunderbird - fix it, or total rewrite? WAS Re: What
> happened to hiring an architect?

Sounds great - is there an API or recommended XPCOM interface that can be leveraged by
us Addons developers? I would love to introduce Tabs / Filters synchronisation with my
Addons as I am often asked for this feature. It's an ideal candidate for sync as the
amount of data is relatively small.

Axel

Software Developer
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,