Re: Welcome Jörg as the first Thunderbird staff!

Thomas D thomasd.bugzilla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:18:36 UTC 2016

That's great news for Thunderbird, congratulations Jörg!

Your excellent skills, energy, hands-on approach and professional eye
for details will be a great asset to our community project.

I'm happy for you that your commitment and hard work as a volunteer will
now translate into paid work; from my own position of unreasonable
levels of volunteer commitment to Thunderbird QA and UX since 2007 I can
very well imagine the joy :-)

Is it true what they say? "A programmer is a tool which converts
caffeine to code..." :p

Happy coding, avoid caffeine overdose, and take it easy always... ;-)
Looking forward to move more with you, for the benefit of TB.

Thomas