What happened to hiring an architect?

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Dec 22 19:32:55 UTC 2016

On 12/22/2016 2:06 PM, Wayne Mery wrote:
> I suspect only the most recent ones are still hidden, (eg from the last
> half year or so, based on spot checking.  I'm inquiring to the security
> folks if they can be made public.

As I suspected, these will not be made open until they are deemed ready
for public viewing.

The word from security is they are not made public til at least "after
the FOLLOWING release.  aka not for at least one release cycle,
sometimes much more. We want to be sure all people who are affected have
updated as much as possible."