Re: Welcome Jörg as the first Thunderbird staff!

ISHIKAWA,chiaki ishikawa at yk.rim.or.jp
Thu Dec 22 15:10:17 UTC 2016

On 2016/12/22 22:13, Axel Grude wrote:
> Hi Jörg!
>
> great to see you as a hire! \o/
>
> Axel
>
> *Axel Grude <mailto:axel.grude at gmail.com>*
> Software Developer
> Thunderbird Add-ons Developer (QuickFolders
> <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
> quickFilters <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,
> QuickPasswords <https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/quickpasswords/>,
> Zombie Keys <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/zombie-keys/>,
> SmartTemplate4 <https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/smarttemplate4/>)
> AMO Editor
> Visit my YouTube Channel <https://www.youtube.com/c/thunderbirddaily> for
> productivity tips Get Thunderbird!

This is great news!

But maybe I should feel a little sad that he would spend much time on
the infrastructure issues rather than more app-oriented issue like MIME
for now.
Once the infrastructure issues stabilize (I don't want to hear when,
though), he may have more time for such extra stuff.

Good luck!

CI