localization efforts?

Philipp Kewisch mozilla at kewis.ch
Wed Dec 21 23:49:31 UTC 2016

On 12/21/16 8:24 PM, R Kent James wrote:
> In a thread on m.d.l10n, I read:
>
> "the l10n-drivers have withdrawn from managing the
> localization of those projects (Thunderbird and Lightning) until we see
> organizational and technical
> clarity on the path forward for each."
>
> Does anyone have any idea what this is about, and how it affects us?
I did not have the impression there has been much management of
Thunderbird and Lightning going on from their side, but maybe I am not
aware of what is actually happening in the background. I have had some
trouble getting information about certain processes.

I guess this may be related to me not having answered a few requests for
l10n changes due to lack of time. I hope to get back on this asap.

Philipp