Covered Code for Postbox

Joshua Cranmer 🐧 pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 21:13:39 UTC 2016

On 11/30/2016 1:38 PM, Jim Porter wrote:
> On 11/30/2016 09:50 AM, Gervase Markham wrote:
>> Recalling that the lack of it was mentioned on this list, following a
>> polite email in their direction, the Covered Code for Postbox 5.0.8 is
>> now available from:
>> https://www.postbox-inc.com/coveredcode
> I haven't had the chance to look at this in detail yet, but would this
> give us a multi-line XUL tree that we could import into Thunderbird? We
> might have to think about how to import it, given that m-c devs probably
> won't accept a patch to add new XUL features, but maybe we could make a
> copy of the interface in c-c?

My recollection the last time I looked at their code, they made a
separate subclass of the nsTreeView stuff for multiline tree views and
didn't include that in the covered code.
(Note that the tree stuff is all implemented in C++ stuff, which makes
it very hard to interface from outside of m-c)

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer