Sample Thunderbird UI redesign

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Mon Dec 12 20:18:46 UTC 2016

On 12/12/2016 7:05 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
> Regardless, upon reflection, I can see value in Kent's suggestion for
> a GUI 'czar', as long as the ability to customize the GUI provided as
> the default by said 'czar' remains fully intact.

I keep meaning to give a series of blog articles on the overall plans
and future of Thunderbird, but one of the items on that list would be
"first-class addons", which mean not only that addons can add features,
but that certain core features would be implemented as optional addons
as a means to control complexity for the end user.

:rkent