Treasurer's report, November 2016

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Dec 7 23:25:27 UTC 2016

On 12/6/2016 10:41 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
> Than you for the detailed report Kent!
>
> This is very encouraging indeed.
>
> Is there any kind of breakdown on the kind of donations? Meaning, are
> these very small donations from a lot of individual users? Or is the
> bulk of the dollars from larger donations from companies?

The daily reports currently show specific large-valued  transactions
over a period of time, but I only see a transaction reference number,
not who the donation was from. But I can see that number of large
transactions ($300 or greater) is a small part of the total donations.
So most of the income is coming from small donations.

:rkent