Nightingale - Nascent Contacts project under Thunderbird

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:37:04 UTC 2016

> Make Thunderbird great again!
Absolutely. :)

Praise kek!

Jokes aside, I think standardization and extension of a vital isn't bad, (I especially
like the suggestion of a desktop version for the address management) but too many
different attempts at the same thing in different projects may be confusing. It
reminds me of the Composer / Editor discussion. If we do not commit to one
implementation in particular in spite of many suggestions, nothing my get implemented
in the end.

Axel

Software Developer
<https://addons.mozilla.org/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,