Nightingale - Nascent Contacts project under Thunderbird

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Fri Dec 2 19:01:42 UTC 2016

On 12/2/2016 10:46 AM, Jörg Knobloch wrote:
> And now Kent's Nightingale project, which is BTW a bad choice of a
> name since Nightingale is a XUL-based (semi-dead?) music player,
> successor of the really dead Songbird

Because I've been studying Trump, and learned that making outrageous
suggestions (like a name) can usefully distract people from my real
goals, which are to expand the technology target of new Thunderbird code
to a wide range of platforms. Already had two comments, mostly hating on
the name. So I'm a success! Make Thunderbird great again!

:rkent