Magnus is now Chair of the Thunderbird Council

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Aug 3 15:01:55 UTC 2016

On 02/08/16 20:09, R Kent James wrote:
> On Monday, August 1 Magnus Melin took over from me as Chair of the
> Thunderbird Council. The Council has agreed he will serve an initial one
> year term.

This is great news :-) I wish Magnus all the best.

I would only add that the Council itself was elected for a 1-year term
beginning on 1st March 2016, and if it starts to look like a new fiscal
home will not have been found and moved to before March 1st 2017, then
we will need to discuss and decide on how to provide further interim
governance arrangements. I hope that will not be necessary.

Gerv