Introducing Myself

Italo Vignoli italo at libreoffice.org
Fri Apr 29 23:09:27 UTC 2016

I am also one of the founders of the LibreOffice project, which means
that I have contributed to the initial discussion about the structure
and the governance of the project, and I have drafted the marketing
strategy to bootstrap the project itself.

I am happy to provide my experience on the subject, although I find it
rather funny to read that "LibreOffice is several years ahead" as the
project is just over 5 years old.

I would personally love to see Thunderbird within TDF, but - being a
community member who has fighted for the independence of the software
project I was contributing to as a volunteer - I completely understand
the challenge faced by Thunderbird community council.

Please feel free to ask any question, if this can help the decision.
Although I have a marketing background, I am know for being more than
straightforward in providing my opinions.

Best, Italo

mobile +39.348.5653829 - email / jabber italo at libreoffice.org
hangout / jabber italo.vignoli at gmail.com - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0