Changes to review policy

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Apr 29 14:14:02 UTC 2016

On 4/28/2016 3:34 PM, Jim Porter <squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> In any case, I think the old migration wizard is a great way to handle
> big changes like this: it lets us suggest good defaults to the user
> while helping them stay in control.

True, and I agree, but it maybe could also be made more intelligent -

In the case of IMAP/offline settings - it should have taken into account:

a) the number of IMAP accounts
b) the number of folders in each
c) the offline settings for said folders

then based its suggestion on that.

E.g. - in my case, if only a select few of many hundreds of folders over
15+ accounts were set to offline, suggest to keep the current settings
by default.