Changes to review policy

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Apr 29 13:58:47 UTC 2016

On 4/28/2016 3:34 PM, Jim Porter <squibblyflabbetydoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> That was 3.0, and as I recall, we actually had a migration wizard at the
> time that let users control which of their accounts/folders were synced
> with offline mode. I see there was a bug at the time where disabling the
> migration wizard resulted in everything getting set to offline mode.
> Maybe that's what happened to you?

Maybe, too long ago to recall, all I know is it was hands down the most
painful/negative experience I ever had with Mozilla.

What I do know is, I do not remember ever intentionally disabling the
Migration Wizard, nor do I recall seeing any warning about offline use
changes, and I am one of those who *always* read these kinds of dialogs.