Re: How to handle addon failures in TB 45.0

Aceman acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Apr 29 07:41:22 UTC 2016

Yes, we did that for the Extra folder columns addon. It is marked as compatible up to 37.x but not higher.

Isn't it that AMO automatically bumps up compatibility if the addon passes tests (created to detect functions that have changed in particular version)? But the bump can be reverted or prevented manually if the addon is proved incompatible.