Changes to review policy

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Thu Apr 28 11:22:33 UTC 2016

On 28/04/2016 12:20, Onno Ekker wrote:
> Also when I switch back to 38 all my
> settings for remote content are gone and after switch back again to 45 I
> have to start all over again. Is it really necessary to zap the database
> each time I switch?

Mozilla core changed their technology (permissions manager, bug 1165263)
and therefore we had to change the way we store exceptions. There was an
upgrade path, but not a downgrade path. The e-mail address based
exceptions were not migrated (see bug 1193200 for details). This is
mentioned in the Release Notes and on the "New in" page.

Jörg K.