Thunderbird Blog Entry

makemyday at gmx-topmail.de makemyday at gmx-topmail.de
Fri Apr 22 08:22:00 UTC 2016

Please leave it out for the blog for now. This is nothing to advertise at this point in time.

Once landed on esr45 (which is desired but not guarantied for 45.1), we can still have a call for testing in the calendar blog to attract some more early adopters than we already have to enable it.

If you want to include announcements for calendar please check with Fallen first (I'm mostly unavailable until month end).