Thunderbird Blog Entry

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:00:16 UTC 2016

Dear Jörg,

it is a good snippet, but how to summarize the advantage of going away from binary? As
an Add-On Dev I can understand the advantage of not being dependant on having a
compatible application and that it makes it easier for other Add-On authors to write
extensions for the calendar when the code is open and debuggable...

Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)
AMO Editor Get Thunderbird!