Thunderbird Blog Entry

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:47:59 UTC 2016

One more thing,

if I get around to writing a blog entry this weekend, could you provide a paragraph
(and maybe link to a more detailed explanation) on the current ESR approach and what
it means for the code line? I think the yearly version jump (38 => 45) may raise a few
eyebrows, and I wonder how to sum it up in a correct explanation for public consumption.

By the way, for the Tb45 items I used in the video I pretty much exclusively used this
list that Jörg pointed to: TB45-GUI-changes.pdf
<http://www.jorgk.com/misc/TB45-GUI-changes.pdf>

Big advantage of these is that I could just point to UI for the obvious change and I
did not have to explain technically complex facts.

If there are any other significant changes related to this ESR that you would think
should be mentioned I would like to know.

thanks,
   Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)