Thunderbird Blog Entry

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 20:34:26 UTC 2016

Yeah -

I am a little overworked right now, working on songwriting + YouTube + some Addon bugs
(ha) and the family car is once again borked ... maybe nearer the weekend, if you
could review it or get the start / intro paragraph of something going based on what I
sop tersely said in the intro, that would be helpful. I could add some screenshots
(from Jörg's document) and explain some of the new features. Or even just do one or
two and embed the video. It would also be really good to hint at the planned fund
raiser, I think that might be helpful to keep mentioning it so it doesn't come as a
big surprise once it happens.

Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)