Thunderbird Blog Entry

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:43:15 UTC 2016

/Garrafrauns, 20 April 2016 14:35:58

/

Hi Kent!

How about a blog entry for the Thunderbird 45.0 Release? You could even include a link
to the release video I made <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aceySKlkqo4> if you
like.  I think (once every ESR) highlighting some of the front facing and
"behind-the-scenes" improvements would be great.

cheers,
   Axel

(PS: My channel is not monetized, but I would love if other Addon authors /
Thunderbird advocates could share more information as a free service for Thunderbird /
Addons End-Users. I could imagine some helpful synergy between Extension writers and
up-to-date video content about desktop mail is precious and hard to find)

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)
AMO Editor Get Thunderbird!