"Mozilla Thunderbird Customer Care"

Dave Koelmeyer dave.koelmeyer at davekoelmeyer.co.nz
Wed Apr 20 10:17:21 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I see the characters behind this have now created multiple pages, one of
which lifts our current social networks cover photo wholesale:

  * https://www.facebook.com/Mozila-Thunderbird-Customer-Care-1855-441-4420Mail-Customer-Care-984821708280790/?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

  * https://www.facebook.com/Mozila-Thunderbird-Customer-Care-1855-441-4420Toll-Free-1150808858276994/?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

  * https://www.facebook.com/Mozila-Thunderbird-Customer-Care-1855-441-4420-544184259076611/?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

For starters, what do folks reckon about a specific post calling these
people out? To the effect of "You may notice posts soliciting support
from 'Mozilla Thunderbird Customer Care' – please note this not related
to Mozilla or the Thunderbird project in any way", or with a similar
message.

I'll pop in a report to Facebook as well, although that will most likely
be whack-a-mole with a lengthy delay.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz