TB45.0 - Congratulations to the new Release!!

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:05:46 UTC 2016

/Garrafrauns, 15 April 2016 18:00:21 /

Great work everybody! I cannot say how happy I am that this has landed, fantastic work.

I want to celebrate the new release on my YouTube channel "Thunderbird Daily"
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiqw9IULdRxig5e-fcPo6A> with a Video - are there
any specific features I should highlight?

The return of the Folder Pane columns comes to mind. A mention of the <p> feature
(even though not quite that new) might also be a possibility.

thanks
   Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)