Thunderbird version 45.0 available

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:41:23 UTC 2016

On 4/14/2016 8:29 AM, Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) wrote:
> Thunderbird version 45.0 is available to install from
> https://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/ aka http://getthunderbird.com/
> Updates from version 38 are not yet available.
>
> References
> https://support.mozilla.org/kb/new-thunderbird-45
> https://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/45.0/releasenotes/
> http://mzl.la/1ScgcZK (the bug list)
>
> Please file reports for any NEW bugs for 45 by setting version number
> and adding the keyword "regression" to the bug report.
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Thunderbird
>
> Thanks and happy birding!

Updates to version 45 from version 38 is now enabled for both automatic
and manual updates.

Automatic updates will be offered during Friday, and then disabled for
the weekend.  We will assess user feedback and, if all is well,
automatic updates will be enabled again on Monday.

Manual updates will stay enabled unless serious issues are detected.