Future Planning: Thunderbird as a Web App

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Sep 18 13:32:58 UTC 2015

On 18/09/15 13:55, Mark Banner wrote:
> Here's my opinion, in no particular order, probably very incomplete:

I think perhaps I wasn't clear - sorry about that. I wasn't asking "what
have the mozilla-centrals ever done for us" :-), I was asking "In, say,
the last two years, what improvements to mozilla-central have been
useful to Thunderbird, as compensation for the last two years of breakage"?

To put it another way: "what would we have lost if we had forked m-c two
years ago"?

I don't expect the list to be an empty set, but its size and the
magnitude of the features on it would be useful in determining the
feasibility of such a step in the future.

Gerv