Bad PR

Tony Mechelynck antoine.mechelynck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:18:38 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM, Axel Grude <axel.grude at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a pity, I really really would have been interested in our point by
> point rebuttal.
>
> Is this a matter of "don't feed the trolls?"
>
> Axel

Sounds like it. No, really, “install the excellent Norton Security, and get
rid of Thunderbird which is not only full of holes but even a Trojan”? And
what next? If you (ComputerActive readers) want to get rid of anti-Windows
malware, don't get Norton, get rid of Micro-soft Mega-bucks and install
some Linux distro instead. There are many: no doubt you can find one that
suits you. Then you may want to install not only Thunderbird but also
SpamAssassin if you're either paranoid, or not careful about what mail you
open in other than "View Source" mode.

Best regards,
Tony.