Bad PR

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 12:52:45 UTC 2015

Might not be a bad idea to draw some attention, because it shows that the Thunderbird
group cares about this. I commented on their fb page.

And also I believe a point by point refutation would be a great thing (do we have a
Thunderbird blog?).

I want to start a mail Youtube channel (mainly discussing Addons and Thunderbird
usability topics) if I had a point by point discussion I wouldn't mind making a video
on it.

Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)