Bad PR

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 17 12:02:42 UTC 2015

Turning the tables, I think it could be argued that "However, it’s [the
article] so full of inaccuracies that perhaps the over-zealous author
should move on to a tabloid."  (Or perhaps we should blame the editor
rather than the author.)

It's not worth the time going over point by point how literally almost
*every* point is inaccurate or sensationalized.