The Case for Thunderbird in Mozilla

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:05:06 UTC 2015

Hello,

Just like to add that Jim Whitehurst's endoresement of Thunderbird here:

http://www.mylinuxrig.com/post/129154618674/the-linux-setup-jim-whitehurst-presidentceo

Not sure if that helps, but he is pretty high profile.

Wish I could help, but I am just an user with no development skills!
Can't wait for a donation, or even bounty system, set up for
Thunderbird.

As an user, THANK YOU to all who has helped kept Thunderbird alive!