Thunderbird and Mozilla (tl;dr - Yes!)

R Kent James kent at caspia.com
Mon Oct 5 20:19:04 UTC 2015

On 10/5/2015 12:58 PM, Tanstaafl wrote:
> I personally will welcome our benevolent MoFo overlords...
>
> Thank you sooooo much for your dedication and hard work on behalf of
> your fellow Thunderbirders Kent!
I'm promoting "Thunderers" rather than "Thunderbirders" as the shorthand
name for who we are. From http://www.native-languages.org/thunderers.htm:

"The Thunderers are a clan of powerful storm spirits who live in the sky
and command thunder and lightning. They are human in form, unlike many
tribes where thunder spirits appear as birds"

(Although in general I prefer Canadian BC First Nation's Thunderbird
artwork and legends over US Plains Indian's Thunderbirds, but in this
case I like Thunderers.)

:rkent