Thunderbird 38.4.0 is released. But release notes are not working

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Nov 26 10:48:40 UTC 2015

Thunderbird 38.4.0 is released and automatic updates are enabled.
But release notes are not working. ref: Bug 1228083
Hopefully will get sorted out today.

Unrelated to release notes not working, later today automatic updates
will be disabled for a day or two so we can assess whether users are
reporting serious problems. Most notable, we want to determine whether
update problems related to calendar are reported, of the type seen in
38.2.0, and much worse in 38.3.0.