Reorganizing the Council

Wayne Mery (Thunderbird QA) vseerror at lehigh.edu
Fri Nov 13 02:04:30 UTC 2015

On 11/12/2015 6:36 PM, Benjamin Kerensa wrote:

> I agree with your suggestions and on the meetings and discussions bit
> I to wish TB Council would have minutes for its meetings and more openness
> about any discussions it has.

To the best of my recollection the council has had no meetings (zero),
and had no formal up/down votes on any topic of consequence that I
recall. And the council has certainly made no financial transactions (we
have no money) nor legal agreements as yet.

We have had informal discussions and polling on various subjects that
require input and guidance. The majority of that has been about finding
a home for Thunderbird, and Kent I think has made everything public that
can be made public in his various postings on tb-planning.

Kent has been very diligent and thorough in being transparent, in
keeping with expectations of the Mozilla culture.  He is to be commended.