Reorganizing the Council

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:54:50 UTC 2015

If the current members on the council are willing to extend
their term for one year, then I think we should have an
ipso-facto vote for continuation.

That could be done by a simple yay/nay post to tb-planning
(If the original voters are not following TB-planning,
then that's a disqualifies them for voting)

That's my opinion as a community member that voted them in
at the Toronto summit last year.

If, however there is a significant change in the council,
that is many members not willing to continue their rolls.

Then we would have to have nominations, voting etc, by some
means.

I have confidence in the present council members.
Although what meetings, discussions have taken place over
the past year is a complete mystery to me, as there has
not been any public disclosure AFAIK

I think that a year from now the continuance of TB as a
viable product will become clearer.

The deprecation of XUL, and Infra support for instance.

JoeS1

On 11/12/2015 2:10 PM, R Kent James wrote:
> Originally we had planned to re-organize the council about once per
> year, and that year has now past.

*
*