Thunderbird 38 release expectations

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:22:05 UTC 2015

Let me second that! Kent and the Tb-Planning group have done excellent work on
Thunderbird over the last 2 years.

May I take the occasion to remind everybody who understands other languages (than
en-US) to download a language pack or two from here:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/38.0b4/win32/xpi/

and use quickLocale switcher to test the latest beta to make sure all Strings are
complete for the release. As always I am looking at the German locale specifically,

regards,
    Axel

Software Developer
Keys, SmartTemplate4)