Thunderbird 38 release expectations

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Tue May 5 10:44:07 UTC 2015

I for one would like to thank Kent and everyone else who is currently
working on Thunderbird. I admit I was a little worried when Mozilla
announced it was ceasing its active development support for TB, but I
actually feel like it is getting more and better attention now than it
was when it was fully under Mozilla's leadership/control.

Congrats! It looks like TB 38 will be the best release in a long time.

Charles