Avocet branding - What do you think?

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Mon Mar 30 08:09:28 UTC 2015

I think there's a bit of a mixup on what has really been proposed. I was under
the impression it would be similar to Ubuntu naming, that you have the release
name in addition to the number. So it would be "Thunderbird 38 Avocet". Is
that correct?

I have a hard time thinking of a place it would be appropriate to have
different graphics for the release, but I have nothing against using a name in
addition to the number. FWIW, I think we're well served to use the numbers
even if they do jump.

  -Magnus