Avocet branding - What do you think?

Jean-Bernard Marcon goofyfr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 08:38:34 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Just a minor thing now that I have discovered the nice design
suggested by R Kent James.
I would fancy a little addtion to the image: what with a kind of
(traditional) seal on the envelope? something red like old wax seal.
It would add a touch of color to the black and white bird and
moreover, suggest that "Avocet" (or any other bird you will finally
decide on naming it)  is protecting privacy, one important feature to
stress on our post-Snowden era.

Regards
-- Goofy

--